[open-science] Google Summer of Code 2014 options?

Liz Barry ebarry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:11:43 UTC 2014

Hi open science folks!

I'd like to share that publiclab.org is also a GSOC mentoring organization
who is developing open science project ideas around spectroscopy, aerial
mapmaking, and infrared imagery. We would appreciate being added to your
blog post! Check out our ideas for this summer and find our discussion
groups on this wiki page:
http://publiclab.org/wiki/gsoc-ideas

Liz

@publiclab