[open-science] Fwd: [LIS-Forum] SciDataCon2014 -Invitation

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 15:02:36 UTC 2014

Thanks Sridhar. Strangely, I can’t find a link to the call for abstracts, but their seems to be a forum where one can submit ideas (seems like SciDataCon is doing it the Knight News Challenge way). See http://www.scidatacon2014.org/forum

I have already submitted one idea, and will probably submit another. For all open science folks wanting/hoping to be at SciDataCon (and I hope as many of you will be there as possible), please submit ideas. SciDataCon (previously known as CODATA) is one of the largest gatherings of scientists and science policy makers from the global south, so if you heart lies in that area, this is the place to be.

--
Puneet Kishor
Manager, Science and Data Policy