[open-science] neuroimaging data sharing workshop

Rembrandt Bakker r.bakker at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 5 11:06:36 UTC 2014

Dear all,

after following this mailinglist for several months, I thought that the
workshop below might be of interest to some of you.

Title: Share and Flourish:
   New Standards for Data Sharing in the Neurosciences
Date & Place:
   August 18-22, Leiden, The Netherlands
Discussion topics:
   http://www.neuroinformatics.nl?q=shareandflourish-day2day

If you are interested to participate, write me an email and mention what
type of stakeholder you are: we have 50 seats and try to get a good
balance between the number of data owners, consumers,
open science advocates, publishers, government reps, privacy officers etc.

Participants pay own lodging and travel, registration is free and
includes lunch and social event.

Best regards,

Rembrandt Bakker
Radboud University Nijmegen / NeuroInformatics.NL
+31645774665 (Radboud: 0243652141)
[advertisement: http://neuroinformatics2014.org, August 25-27, Leiden]