[open-science] [Open-access] Call for proposals on transformations around Open Access

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:47:26 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

thanks very much for sharing.
I am very interested to participate, especially in the development of
an Encyclopaedia
of original research.
Last year I have written a proposal for a very similar project on the
development of a wiki like framework for science with a Github updating
mechanism,  at the request of the Royal Dutch Library.
The project has been stalled for the better part of a year now because of
reorganisation issues at the RDL, and I have been looking out for
opportunities to use the ideas elsewhere.
I am more than willing to share the basic ideas that I have on this topic
and to participate in an Encylopaedia project funded by the DFG.
Perhaps part(s) of the project can also be submitted for funding by the
Royal Dutch Library.......
I will mention my interest in the WIKIscience doc

best

TOM

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Daniel Mietchen <
daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> an interesting call for proposals came out yesterday from the DFG
> (German research foundation), calling for submissions around Open
> Access and explicitly not limited to traditional forms of publishing,
> which leaves the door open for exploring Open Data, Public peer
> review, Open Notebook science or similar OA-related aspects of open
> science.
>
> I plan to draft a submission in public via
>
> https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User:OpenScientist/Open_grant_writing/Open-Access-Transformation
> and would be happy to see you chime in.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Daniel
>

> --
>
> http://www.naturkundemuseum-berlin.de/en/institution/mitarbeiter/mietchen-daniel/
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Daniel_Mietchen/Publications
> http://okfn.org
> http://wikimedia.org

Tom Olijhoek
Codex Consult
'*'Open Science for Development''*
coordinator @ccess open access working group  at OKFN.org
DOAJ  member of Advisory Board
freelance advisor for the WorldBank Publishing Group
TEL +(31)645540804
SKYPE tom.olijhoek
Twitter   @ccess
LinkedIn  http://nl.linkedin.com/in/tomolijhoek/