[open-science] [okfn-discuss] Community Integration?: Afterthoughts

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Wed Oct 15 16:42:30 UTC 2014

Hi All

Apologies for the delay in kick-starting this. I have set up a pad and will
be hanging out in the OK IRC channel whenever I'm online over the next few
days (Wed-Sun), so come and say hi :)

Pad https://pad.riseup.net/p/ok-meta-community
IRC: irc.freenode.org: #okfn (can join directly via webchat
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=okfn )

Please add your ideas here and we can assign actions to people to follow
up. I know the network team here at Open Knowledge have been thinking about
a planet to pull in information from new groups and will be discussing it
further next week so it's great to see this momentum.

Jenny