[open-science] Crucially overlooked Ebola research article is paywalled at... Elsevier

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Wed Apr 15 17:21:47 UTC 2015

I agree with Peter, there is not one solution for all. Rather many smaller and larger pieces to play somehow together – and most importantly we have very little understanding how knowledge is disseminated in a place like Liberia. Finally, the printed record is not about a short term solution, but a huge reservoir build over long time that is called altogether knowledge, not information, not data that are all part of it.

We rather should ask the question how we practically could build up respective corpora.

Donat