[open-science] [rda-libresearchdata] Extension of Submission Deadline: CfP 19th International Conference on Electronic Publishing - Due 1 March 2015

bschmid1 bschmidt at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Feb 13 13:44:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

this is to notify you that due to a number of requests, the *submission*
*deadline *for Extended Abstracts has been extended to*1 March 2015.*
This year's theme (further details below): *Scale, Openness and Trust:
New Avenues for Electronic Publishing in the Age of Infinite Collections
and Citizen Science*

Please submit via the submission site (Easy Chair - Elpub2015):
*https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=elpub2015*

We look forward to seeing you at Elpub2015!
Birgit and Milena

bschmidt at sub.uni-goettingen.de