[open-science] Help us in crowdfunding our travel grant to opencon

Bastian Greshake bgreshake at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:24:56 UTC 2016

Hey folks,
Jon Tennant and I were lucky enough to get invited to opencon 2016 but unfortunately we didn’t get any travel support in the first round.
That’s why we’ve decided to try something new to help in getting us DC and started a small crowdfunding campaign which you can find here:

https://igg.me/p/1861431/twtr/1756182

We’d both be eternally grateful if you could spread the word about our attempts to fund our travels (and maybe even consider chipping in a bit. :-)

Cheers,
Bastian

--
mobile phone +49 176 213 044 66

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours.