[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Thu Mar 17 09:08:25 UTC 2016

Dear Open Science Working Group

Konrad Förstner suggests we should put forward someone for the EU Open
Science Policy Platform.
More info:
https://ec.europa.eu/research/openscience/index.cfm?pg=open-science-policy-platform

This would be a good chance to take forward our views and interests at a
high level in EU science policy. The nominations need to be in next Tuesday
so it's a bit last minute!

I have been considering it and would be happy to put myself forward, but if
anyone else strongly wants to be the representative then please let us all
know.

Also, it would be great to get a feeling for who else is going for this and
whether it is looking like there is a good set of applications from the
open community.

Best wishes

Jenny