[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

Roman Gurinovich roman.gurinovich at xpansa.com
Thu Mar 17 09:20:02 UTC 2016

Hi Jenny,

I'm going to apply as business representative and expert in life sciences
data analysis. Vision is to make research data open, transparent,
reproducible and easy-readable for machines. Would be happy to discuss

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Jenny Molloy <jenny.molloy at okfn.org>
wrote:

> Dear Open Science Working Group
>
> Konrad Förstner suggests we should put forward someone for the EU Open
> Science Policy Platform.
> More info:
> https://ec.europa.eu/research/openscience/index.cfm?pg=open-science-policy-platform
>
> This would be a good chance to take forward our views and interests at a
> high level in EU science policy. The nominations need to be in next Tuesday
> so it's a bit last minute!
>
> I have been considering it and would be happy to put myself forward, but
> if anyone else strongly wants to be the representative then please let us
> all know.
>
> Also, it would be great to get a feeling for who else is going for this
> and whether it is looking like there is a good set of applications from the
> open community.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Jenny

Best Regards,
Roman Gurinovich

Director, XPANSA Group | Business Systems and Data Analysis

/// site  : xpansa.com
/// mail  : roman.gurinovich at xpansa.com
/// phone, PL : +48502994586
/// skype : roman.gurinovich