[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Fri Mar 18 11:08:57 UTC 2016

Just wanted to add my support for Jenny in this role!

Also, I've recently discovered how different politics around author
lists (and hiring, and grants) are in Biology compared to Computer
Science. It's really toxic. Not the same as Open Science as such
but related somehow. Maybe there's a way it can be addressed at a
policy level...

Cheers,
-w

William Waites        <wwaites at tardis.ed.ac.uk> : School of Informatics
Synthsys Centre for Mammalian Synthetic Biology : University of Edinburgh