[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

ww at eris.okfn.org ww at eris.okfn.org
Sat Mar 19 19:25:06 UTC 2016

On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 19:15:24 +0000, Richard Smith-Unna <rds45 at cam.ac.uk> said:

    > Yes, I asked this earlier but did not get a reply.  Surely just
    > responding to this email is not sufficient? Do we need to submit
    > something formally?

The EU loves documents. The more the better, with logos and stamps and
stuff. I'd be happy to write a letter of recommendation (and/or get
one from more senoir colleagues)

-w

William Waites        <wwaites at tardis.ed.ac.uk> : School of Informatics
Synthsys Centre for Mammalian Synthetic Biology : University of Edinburgh