[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

Lyubomir Penev penev at pensoft.net
Tue Mar 22 06:06:05 UTC 2016

I and Pensoft team support Jeny's application, too. Recently we have
published ContentMine's open science grant proposal
(http://dx.doi.org/10.3897/rio.2.e8424) and were pleased to work with
her and all team. We are convinced that Jeny's patience for open science
will be critically important for this position.

Lyubomir Penev
Pensoft & RIO Journal

Prof. Dr. Lyubomir Penev
Managing Director