[open-science] Open Science Policy Platform - Open Science Working Group Representative

Paweł Szczęsny ps at pawelszczesny.org
Tue Mar 22 08:31:40 UTC 2016

Open Science Foundation supports the application of Jenny Molloy for Open
Science Policy Platform as the representative of open science community.

PS
--
Paweł Szczęsny, PhD
President of Open Science Foundation
email: pawel at fno.org.pl
mobile: +48 600 599 141
[image: Pawel Szczesny's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://pl.linkedin.com/pub/pawel-szczesny/3/9bb/a49>

Fundacja Nauki Otwartej
Open Science Foundation
ul. Pawińskiego 5a