[open-science] YERUN Open Science video

Eva Méndez emendez at bib.uc3m.es
Sun Jun 17 04:03:41 UTC 2018

Dear friends of OS community,

As you might have seen, in Europe, after the competitiveness council at the end of May, all stakeholder’s groups, networks and other communities engaged with Open Science have been publishing different statements, recommendations, roadmaps, etc.

It is a pleasure for me to share with you YERUN’s video embracing open Science

https://www.yerun.eu/strategic-action-area/open-science/

YERUN is the Young European Research Universities Network, happy to join Open Science as a main endeavor for our Universities.

Best regards,

               Eva

--

Dra. Eva M. Méndez Rodríguez