[open-science] OKFN Open Science Mailing List will close on 31 Jan 2020 - where to next?

Ted Strauss ted at trudat.co
Tue Jan 14 14:57:18 UTC 2020

Hello,
I'm not sure if this has been considered, but there is a method to
import/ingest the mbox archive of the listserv into the discourse forum.
Then you'll maintain the history of those conversations and they will be
searchable in discourse.
Here is a thread describing a method to do that:
It's not trivial to do, but it would address concerns about losing this
history, while motivating the shift over to the Discourse forum.
I'm sure someone on the Discourse marketplace channel
<https://meta.discourse.org/c/marketplace/14> could make quick work of this
for a reasonable price.
Cheers
Ted Strauss