[open-science] Model Open Science Policy for a large research project

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 17 05:53:36 UTC 2020

Hi Katja,
I don't have a model policy at hand, but over at
https://ask-open-science.org/tag/stakeholders ,
there are a number of similar questions, and most of them have at
least some answers.
Browsing through them,
https://ask-open-science.org/1060/starting-science-manifesto-research-policy-university-could
and