[open-science] Model Open Science Policy for a large research project

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:15:03 UTC 2020

Here is a model OS policy:

“The copyright law is an ass I refuse to ride. Hence, I publish everything I create under the CC0 Public Domain Dedication. I enjoyed creating this work; I hope you enjoy using it as you wish.”

Replace “I” with “this institution” or “this project" (as appropriate).

--
Puneet Kishor
Just Another Creative Commoner