[open-science] Model Open Science Policy for a large research project

Rettberg, Najla najla.rettberg at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Jan 17 09:13:52 UTC 2020

Hi Katja,

OpenAIRE’s Support section has a number of templates and model OS policies for institutions and funders which might be of help, along with some checklists for guidance.

See for example:
https://www.openaire.eu/model-policy-on-open-science-for-research-performing-organisations

https://www.openaire.eu/open-science-policy-checklist-for-research-performing-organisations

Thanks, Najla