[open-science] OKFN Open Science Mailing List will close on 31 Jan 2020 - where to next?

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Thu Jan 23 22:22:37 UTC 2020

  Jenny Molloy writes

> I wasn't clear in the my last message,

  It seemed very clear to me.

> when I said there was no offer to
> host the archive I meant that OKFN hadn't offered any hosting solution,
> suggesting they are not putting resources towards this and would be
> unlikely to help with the "not trivial" option suggested by Ted of moving
> the messages to the OKFN Discourse forum.

  I would not be asking for any resources, all I need is the access
  to copy the material over. I could also create a user on my side and
  they can push it to me.

> Hoping Federico can update us soon on whether the Wikimedia Italia solution
> looks like a go-er!

  Since we have not read from them, I suspect it no longer is.

--

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                              skype:thomaskrichel