[open-science] OKFN Open Science Mailing List will close on 31 Jan 2020 - where to next?

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 08:56:03 UTC 2020

Hi Thomas

We haven't heard any confirmation yet on the Wikimedia Italia plan, so
thanks for offering another option if it doesn't go ahead!

I wasn't clear in the my last message, when I said there was no offer to
host the archive I meant that OKFN hadn't offered any hosting solution,
suggesting they are not putting resources towards this and would be
unlikely to help with the "not trivial" option suggested by Ted of moving
the messages to the OKFN Discourse forum.

Hoping Federico can update us soon on whether the Wikimedia Italia solution
looks like a go-er!

Jenny