[open-science] OKFN Open Science Mailing List will close on 31 Jan 2020 - where to next?

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Wed Jan 15 16:55:46 UTC 2020

  Jenny Molloy writes

> I don't know if that was discussed but as there was no offer to host the
> archives in any format, I would guess there is no time or funding at the
> OKFN end.

  Since the offer from Federico Leva suggested that The Wikimedia
  Italia may host the entire archive of the OKFN mailman I thought the
  case was closed. I can archive the entire /var/lib/mailman tree.
  I already run a couple of mailman installations. All they need
  to do is authorize my key for ssh access.

--

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                              skype:thomaskrichel