[Open-transport] data-driven mobility - make.opendata.ch

Hannes Gassert hannes at opendata.ch
Thu Mar 22 10:27:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:23 AM, elf Pavlik
<perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org> wrote:
> http://make.opendata.ch/
> Do we have any connection with people organizing this event?

Yes, I'm organizing this :)

> I still stay in Ulm where I had pleasure to meet local datalove hackres. On my schedule I have presentation on moneyless topics for hackers gathering in Basel[1] (6-9 April). I guess before that I might also try to join one of the mobility hackatons in Zurich or Geneva (30 – 31 March)

You're most cordially invited. Would you like to present something
and/or propose a "hack"? Zurich or Geneva?

Sending kind regards,
Hannes

--
Opendata.ch - Enabling Open Government Data in Switzerland
Hannes Gassert // Founding Board Member
+41 78 663 11 09 // hannes.gassert at opendata.ch