[Open-transport] data-driven mobility - make.opendata.ch

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Thu Mar 22 11:08:17 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Hannes Gassert's message of 2012-03-22 10:27:41 +0000:
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:23 AM, elf Pavlik
> <perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org> wrote:
> > http://make.opendata.ch/
> > Do we have any connection with people organizing this event?
>
> Yes, I'm organizing this :)
oh, great!

> > I still stay in Ulm where I had pleasure to meet local datalove hackres. On my schedule I have presentation on moneyless topics for hackers gathering in Basel[1] (6-9 April). I guess before that I might also try to join one of the mobility hackatons in Zurich or Geneva (30 – 31 March)
>
> You're most cordially invited. Would you like to present something
> and/or propose a "hack"? Zurich or Geneva?
i've found you on faceboogle and your account says zurich, i guess could join you there =)

topics? last days i started prototyping a smiple 'trip logger' to kickstart some moneyless/solidarity alternatives in field of common transit, lately i want to focus more on what i refer to as 'polyeconomy': http://polyeconomy.hackers4peace.net

hacks bringing diversity in ways of go about accounting, how to 'load balance' effort in non-commercial/community-driven common transit, transition from consumer/provider -> prosumer etc.

also as 'free software/free knowledge' enthusiast i could help with crating googleless branch of your simulator based on OSM and maybe leaflet as guys in ulm do in their live map: http://ulmapi-de.no.de/map

personally i would like to have optional support for map tiles like: http://www.mapswithoutborders.eu

=)
~ elf Pavlik ~