[Open-transport] Working group website?

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Sun Mar 11 22:24:18 UTC 2012

Hi Stefan,

I plan to come to Ulm tomorrow or day after, I've already given heads up to Michael...

I would like to take few days to get going with some of my tasks related to moneyless alternatives for common (public) transportation. I guess we may see each other in next days =)

Ciao!
~ elf Pavlik ~

Excerpts from Stefan Kaufmann's message of 2012-03-11 00:11:09 +0000: