[Open-transport] Working group website?

Stefan Kaufmann transit at shutterworks.org
Sun Mar 11 00:11:09 UTC 2012

Am 10.03.2012 21:22, schrieb Pieter Colpaert:

> I would
> love to give this workinggroup a little boost in the near future

Crossposting this here, too: Our local working group here in the deep
south[1] was created around any data related to public transport, and we
still focus heavily on that topic -- our only problem is being based in
southern Germany (in contrast to Berlin). If anyone involved in transit
data would like to show up at our OpenCityCamp[2] on May 12th/13th to
bring that momentum to the south, we'd highly appreciate it! :)

To anyone else, see you at rp12 -- looking forward to that, too :)

regards,
-stk

[1] datalove-hochschulgruppe at ulm university, operating
http://ulmapi.de and lobbying for data of all kinds around the place
[2] http://occ-ulm.mixxt.de/