[Open-transport] Working group website?

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Sat Mar 10 20:22:15 UTC 2012

Hi Laura,

At CeBIT I had a very good chat with Hauke, Michael Frankenberg from
Hacon, Raúl Krauthausen and Stefan Wehrmeyer from Mapnificent. I would
love to give this workinggroup a little boost in the near future and as
we're going to have a track at Re:Publica on open transport data it
would be great if we would have a website as well!

Can you help us setting this up?

Kind regards,

Pieter

On 03/07/2012 04:02 PM, Laura Newman wrote:
> Hello Open Transport folk,
>
> I was wondering whether you would like a website/blog for the Open
> Transport working group?
>
> It's not essential, but many working groups find it useful to have a public
> facing page where they can post things like blogs/useful links/FAQs. It
> might be especially useful if you do choose to do something at OKFest.
>
> If you would like, I can set up the site and deploy the main OKFN theme.
> You can then add content and improve to make it your own.
>
> For examples of how other working group sites function, see e.g.
> Open Science: http://science.okfn.org/;
> Open Economics: http://openeconomics.net/
> Open Government: http://opengovernmentdata.org/
>
> It's entirely up to you whether you choose to have a site - but let me know
> if you would like any assistance!
>
> All the best,
> Laura
>

> Laura Newman