[Open-transport] public transport open data and software in France

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:17:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

Having a special interest for France, i've seen that list before. Last
time i checked some feeds were expired or broken, but it seems to be
better now. I also did some tinkering with NEPTUNE building a parser
and a (failing) GTFS converter.
I was wondering how much timetables are digitally available, is each
CG obliged to maintain public transport dataset in CHOUETTE?

Kind regards,

Thomas Koch
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:08 PM, "GENDRE Pat - CETE
Méditerr./DCEDI/DERIS/MIM" <Pat.Gendre at developpement-durable.gouv.fr>