[Open-transport] public transport open data and software inFrance

p.romain at cg33.fr p.romain at cg33.fr
Mon Jan 21 16:48:20 UTC 2013

Hi,
We have updated our transport data (both alphnumeric data in XML-NEPTUNE
and GTFS and geographical data, lines and stops) and I hope we have
reached a better quality level.
There are some GTFS errors logged by transfeed validator but they are
difficult to correct in the source database.
Hope you can make something usefull with it.

Regards,
Pascal Romain
@datalocale