[Open-transport] public transport open data and software inFrance

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:47:37 UTC 2013

Thanks,

Would it be possible to either add the missing stoppoints or leave them out
of stop_times.txt? These make it impossible to import in for example
opentripplanner.nl. Also the stops at 0.0,0.0 result in travellers not
being able to travel by those stops.

STOPPOINT:19828
STOPPOINT:21700
STOPPOINT:12112
STOPPOINT:12120
STOPPOINT:13391
STOPPOINT:15730
etc. you probably saw them in the validation rapport.

Also, but this is a matter of semantics. GTFS allows the both directions
(Aller/Retour) for one line with the same ID, using direction_id in
trips.txt

Kind regards,

Thomas Koch