[Open-transport] Open Transport Data tools / webservices

Brian Ferris bdferris at google.com
Tue Jul 16 09:07:39 UTC 2013

I agree that fares have historically been a weak spot for GTFS, but I've
been working hard to improve the situation:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gtfs-fare-wg
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mK3--o5g4-3cCXaqmch92U63JTwChh0L2VCmcDViIlM/edit?usp=sharing

I know that you have already given some feedback on that process, but we
are always looking for more feedback if others want to get involved.

And by current standards, I assume you mean NeTEx?  Or something else?