[Open-transport] Open Transport Data tools / webservices

Stefan Kaufmann transit at shutterworks.org
Wed Jul 17 13:39:57 UTC 2013

On 17.07.2013 13:18, Stefan Kaufmann wrote:

>> And by current standards, I assume you mean NeTEx?  Or something else?
>
> DIVA, which appears to be the de facto standard in southern Germany,
> very loosely based on VDV-451 and -452 and a pain in the butt to
> transform _completely_ into GTFS.

Addendum: This is an internal exchange format. The interface to the
public is EFA, which outputs XML data after being fed DIVA data and
transforming them in magic ways only the vendor seems to understand at
the time being.

Sample for realtime departure data:
<http://www.ding.eu/ding2/XML_DM_REQUEST?laguage=de&typeInfo_dm=stopID&nameInfo_dm=9001000&deleteAssignedStops_dm=1&useRealtime=1&mode=direct>

regards,