[Open-transport] Open Data Public Transport List?

Patrick Wolowicz patrick at subzero.eu
Wed Jul 24 12:50:29 UTC 2013

There's documentation on their coordinate system as well as the MDV API on the official page to Linz Data (German):

http://data.linz.gv.at/daten/LinzAGLinien/index.html?ckan_name=elektronische-fahrplanauskunft-der-linz-ag-linien (pdf links on that page)

Not sure if you're aware but there are parameters you can send along with your queries to get MDV to accept and answer in WGS84 and so completely bypass using their coordinate system. If you need more info on this I can dig around in my "Wann" source code for details.

Patrick