[Open-transport] Examples of open data of freight transport?

Julia Kloiber julia.kloiber at okfn.org
Mon Jun 17 21:27:37 UTC 2013

Hey Maurizio,

we had a hackday on open transport data here in Berlin last year.
On the website you can find some best practice examples: http://appsandthecity.net/
I also attached you a presentation on open transport data I held last year.

Good luck and greetings to Italy!

Best,
Julia

Julia Kloiber | Project Lead Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland | www.okfn.de | 030/577036662 | +49 (0) 176 61986422 | skype: julia_kloiber