[Open-transport] Open Transport and OKCon

Hannes Gassert hannes at opendata.ch
Wed Jun 19 20:47:57 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Peter Hicks <peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk>
wrote:
> I like the idea... but attending the conference is €€€ this time and
there's not a dedicated transport track to follow.

* €€€ - that really depends: travel bursaries are going to announced super
soon, and the "self-employed/ early stage business / student / unemployed /
small CSO+NGO" ticket should be affordable, I guess. And Easyjet flies to
GVA :)

* Track: there isn't, but I would have loved to have one, a pity. But then
again everybody wanted to have less stuff in parallel than in Helsinki. And
there's an abundance of more genera topics that are relevant in the
visualization session, the tech session and so on.

In any case I think there must be something at OKCon - an important sector
like this should really be represented, and not bringing together the
transportation that will attend would just be a pity. So if there's
something at OKCon, what should that ideally be?

Ciao,
Hannes

--
Opendata.ch - Enabling Open Government Data in Switzerland
Hannes Gassert // Founding Board Member
+41 78 663 11 09 // hannes.gassert at opendata.ch