[Open-transport] DIVA to GTFS transformation tools

Stefan Kaufmann transit at shutterworks.org
Sun Nov 9 13:43:51 UTC 2014

Ahoj list,

I just uploaded my experimental DIVA parser to github:
<https://github.com/stkdiretto/diva2gtfs>.

With these Perl scripts, I was able to transform the schedule data of
DING into a valid and comprehensive GTFS feed. I would love to see
others trying the scripts with DIVA feeds of their own transit agencies
and helping to improve our common knowledge about mentzDV's DIVA3 data
exchange format.

This was the first “real” Perl project I did, and I am not really a
software engineer; please excuse the messy style :( Feel free to open
issues or send in pull requests, so I and others can improve the tool :)

regards,
-stk