[Open-transport] Transit tracker for worldwide GTFS feed

Stefan Kaufmann transit at shutterworks.org
Sun Nov 9 13:15:19 UTC 2014

On 07.11.2014 14:54, patrick.brosi at geops.de wrote:

> as Uli already pointed out, we are using data provided by Deutsche Bahn.
> This data is for the current schedule period (our export includes data
> from October 1st 2014 to Dezember 13th 2014). So if there are any errors
> in the data, these errors most likely come from errors in the DB data.
> You could for example check if the same errors occur if you are doing
> trip planning on bahn.de. Just out of curiosity: could you elaborate a
> bit on the errors you found? I single example would be enough for us to
> do some tests.

I can't reproduce them right now (sunday is a different schedule
altogether), but timings of line 3/5 were consistently off a few minutes
both from what we were seeing looking out of the window, and from the
official schedule on ding.eu and the printed timetables. I will look
into it more closely next week.

I was going to add that the headsigns don't match the real ones, but
this problem occurs in the official SWU feed, too – couldn't get around
fixing that, yet :(

regards,
-stk