[Open-transport] Transit tracker for worldwide GTFS feed

patrick.brosi at geops.de patrick.brosi at geops.de
Fri Nov 7 13:54:26 UTC 2014

Hi Stefan,

as Uli already pointed out, we are using data provided by Deutsche
Bahn. This data is for the current schedule period (our export includes
data from October 1st 2014 to Dezember 13th 2014). So if there are any
errors in the data, these errors most likely come from errors in the DB
data. You could for example check if the same errors occur if you are
doing trip planning on bahn.de. Just out of curiosity: could you
elaborate a bit on the errors you found? I single example would be
enough for us to do some tests.

patrick