[Open-transport] Reviewing the transport time tables in the census

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Nov 27 12:22:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm in the process of reviewing the timetables for the open data census
that we're running each year. It's interesting to see that actually a
lot of countries are indeed complying to reach 100% openness of their
national transport time table data, but that they all do it in a
different way.

http://global.census.okfn.org/dataset/timetables

2 call to actions:
  * Can you help me to go through the list and spot errors?
  * Go through the links and see whether there's useful data in there :)

Kind regards,

Pieter

--

+32 486 74 71 22