[Open-transport] Transit tracker for worldwide GTFS feed

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:34:34 UTC 2014

Thank you for you response. Maybe one day, especially for those in
border-regions.

It's fun to see the overlap between the Dutch dataset and the DB dataset,
there are ICE IC and RB's chasing each other. AVV is in there duplicated
completely..
I noticed on Sunday that the shape generation was a bit more sophisticated
than mine, since it did pick on the correct route for a planned deviated IC
Berlin->Amsterdam, which took a longer route between Deventer and Almere

Thomas.