[Open-transport] Conferences on open transport?

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Mon Nov 2 15:55:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thank you for the enthusiasm! I have prepared a working document with a
draft of the plan to organise this workshop as part of SOTM2016:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13pEmsMxTnBvyVg3Vg0gYxq9vy0ZG3ysrqJdc_eyz6Nk/edit#

Reply to me in person if you'd be interested in co-organising this, or
comment on the google drive document if you disagree with something. If
not, you'll see the call for papers being sent out in January :)

Kind regards,

Pieter