[Open-transport] API for Deutsche Bahn Fernverkehr schedules

Aleksei Valikov valikov at gmx.net
Sun Feb 28 20:11:10 UTC 2016

I can only share my feeling that for me it certainly doesn't feel like an
attempt to silence anyone. What I witness over the last year is a mindset
shift within DB. In many ways thanks to DB Hackathons, people behind DB
Open Data as well as from the community.

To be clear, I'm not representing DB here and I'm not related to DB
Vertrieb or DB Fernverkehr.
I fully support wishes for GTFS, but I'm also pretty far from the viewpoint
"the API is bad and hurts". I don't think that critizising the API will
move DB V or F to publish GTFS.