[wdmmg-dev] Technical problem at WDMMG

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Jun 16 10:33:25 UTC 2011

HI Graeme,

Thank you for your email, your attention to detail is much
appreciated.  These are definitely things that we need to look into -
we're a small team so we do need people to keep flagging things like
this up so that we can make the site better.

I am going to keep wdmmg-dev in the loop as that is where the
developers reside who can take a look at this. We will get to it as
soon as possible!

@ Team - please see Graeme's email below.

Thanks,

Lucy