[wdmmg-dev] recent work on importer

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Jun 20 07:53:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

as a demonstration of the power of all that is evil in this world (and
of the fact that CSVImport is actually quite a neat interface) -
here's CSVImportRDF which generates an ad-hoc RDF representation of a
CSV input dataset. This is not meant seriously, I just had to get the
RDF virus out of my system after a pretty nice presentation by John
Sheridan at OGD2011. (Healing occured when I was faced with the state
of SPARQL/SPARUL bindings in rdflib)

https://bitbucket.org/okfn/wdmmg/changeset/f6c5c413da0a

- Friedrich