[wdmmg-dev] Uganda data

Mark Brough mark.brough at publishwhatyoufund.org
Tue Jun 21 11:25:40 UTC 2011

Hi Martin,

Just checking in re the Uganda data. It looks like you've imported the
latest data, looking at this:
http://sandbox.openspending.org/dataset/ugandabudget/entries

I just wanted to check that you're aware of the 500 error when you click on
Spenders or Recipients:
http://sandbox.openspending.org/dataset/ugandabudget/dimension/from
http://sandbox.openspending.org/dataset/ugandabudget/dimension/to

It looks like might be a problem with the Sandbox generally
http://sandbox.openspending.org/dataset/lbhf-spending-2010/dimension/from

But I saw that it was working for the CRA dataset
http://sandbox.openspending.org/dataset/cra/dimension/from

I'm going to Budapest tomorrow night and going straight from there to
Berlin, so I wanted to check that you didn't need any changes to the data
before then, as it will be a bit more difficult for me to work on it while
I'm there.

It looks like the Explorer has stopped working again as well:
http://sandbox.openspending.org/dataset/cra/explorer

Do you think it will be working in the next few days?

Thanks
Mark