[openspending-dev] Welcome to the "openspending-dev" mailing list

Mark Jaeckel jaeckel_m at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 08:22:37 UTC 2012

Hi okfn,

I have been asking Lucy for help understanding the metrics that make up the 'Daily Bread':
http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org/dailybread.html

I need to speak to someone over the phone urgently. Can someone please call me on 07734 699 059.

Email chain pasted below.

Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Mark