[openspending-dev] Welcome to the "openspending-dev" mailing list

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Aug 1 08:29:34 UTC 2012

Dear Mark,

Nick (CC) is our expert on this and most likely to give you the
answers you need - maybe he can call you. If you're in for a little
nerdery, however, you may want to have a look at the underlying data
which may help to clarify things already:
https://github.com/openspending/taxman/blob/master/tax/gb/data.coffee

Best,

 - Friedrich