[openspending-dev] openspending and openspendingjs as separate repositories

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Aug 1 19:28:16 UTC 2012

Hey Vitor,

you're probably right with your point about versioning - although we
used to have a stated relationship using submodules that we could just
revive. In either case, I'd be ok with combining the two, although I
believe we're trading in simplicity for us at the cost of new
contributors. One thing we should not end up with is having the JS at
openspending/ui/public/static/openspendingjs. Could we do a directory
called 'js' in the repo root and mount it via some kind of static
route?

Anyway, I don't think this is a killing priority as long as we use
feature branches.

- Fr