[openspending-dev] openspending and openspendingjs as separate repositories

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Mon Aug 6 23:02:55 UTC 2012

Hi Friedrich,

Do you have strong feelings against merging both repositories? It feels
really weird that my commits on one card (#478) are spread across two
repositories (https://github.com/openspending/openspendingjs/commits/master
, https://github.com/openspending/openspending/commits/master).

Even weirdier (?) is when I have to commit twice for the same logical
chunk, because they're separated (i.e.
https://github.com/openspending/openspending/commit/686c8fe5dfd98476e54123503780baaf1bd91395
 and
https://github.com/openspending/openspendingjs/commit/69f3082e88a702739c48ed848fc3cf0fc01ced59