[openspending-dev] Views

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Aug 8 12:35:16 UTC 2012

Hey,

there are two types of views: the ones every user can make and the
ones that only the dataset admin can set up. The latter type depend on
some of the context of where they are shown and therefore the
visualizations need to be aware of some OpenSpending context - this
is, unfortunately, only true of the TreeMap at the moment. We should
find a fix for that soon, though, and until then you can always make
normal ("user") views and link people there.

Cheers,

 - Friedrich